I am a PERSON that to PERSIST whatever others say and RUDE,i need to SHARE all about my experiance,emotional that was happened..Just PRESS "X" all FUCKING BITCH was GONE if you have any DISLIKE or DISAGREE...
15.6.12
My first day working..
Today is my first day of working in the department..that was quite busy..like a crazy..!! It was very over population in our first world hotel..some people should waiting within 6 hours just only can check in..!!I wouldn't patient for doing something's small cases.like this.let me felt it was very waste of my time.I would training of the speed for decrease a lot of customer complain..but now,I still confuse about the system..because it was strange with me..!!today have several customer have puji my smile are very sweet,even though I have braces on my teeth..maybe my smile will be more sweet after I cabut my braces..wahahaha..
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论