7.6.12

6/6/2012

Since 6 june 2012,
I wake up early for preparing and dress up myself for Reported my new job at genting highland.after I had a breakfast with my sister,I depart to titiwangsa by LRT.My god!my luggage was very heavy and I should take it of myself.but never mind for that.the problem was many stair on my route so i need to take up it without pull that was let me felt crazy!!!
Finally.I am reached The genting highland,and I have to manage a new at here and she called Carmen,she is a friendly and nice girl.but I have some problem in my hostel,because I just only have a small space for my self,and I couldn't take many things in here because it was not any available places to put it!haiz...and you should keep quiet when you come in the room.because would have another roommate was sleeping.so,i need to respect each other and i should keep quiet!this is a rules!!how come can pity as this??how long can I be patiently?I am not sure!

没有评论:

发表评论