1.5.12

OPPSSSS...

Hi guys,I am absent for a week haven't upload my baby BLOG. It was makes me feel uncomfotable and apologize.SORRY BABY...Because I am busy on this weekend..

23/4/2012-27/4/2012
I did not engage with any special activities,I'll do my revision everyday after class.
SO BORED...
I'm happy that I manage to meet a new she's called ELIZE.She's hot and much more taller than me...She was a MODEL before she got married.She's down to earth althought she's well-off.i want to say with you, i am feel very thankful to you because you always help me and treat me to eat.I promise i will help you to improve your english as fast as possible. Hopefully you can happy always without me.
29/4/2012
I'm went to genting highland with my baby shit and his family since sunday.It was an incredible of experiance..wahahaha.let me elaborate more with you..
First thing in the morning,I got up for a shower and get dressed up.I got myself doll up like a MATURE LADIES cause I want to SNEAK into CASINO.
 we had had  breakfast before we depart from KL to GENTING HIGHLAND.
 we arrived there almost afternoon,i plans i want go to visited  the CASINO to make my '1st experianced in my adult life' wahahah.
So,my baby shit holded my hands and try to went in casino.wahaha,i am felt so nervously and confused
at the time.
fortunately,we managed to sneak into the casino without any police checking,i guess the police was blinded by my matured style.,I felt strange in the casino cause it was my 1st experiance .I was surprise that the crowd was crazy.
walao A,i am feel very PEK CEKbecause there was very hot and very stink.Alot of people smokes in the airconditioning area.
I try my luck by betting RM50 and gosh...i lost it all..I bet it wasn't my day.
my baby shit also lost RM150 at the fucking place..
after that, we took a rest and prepare to depart back to KL.

I was exshauted due to the tiring day out.but i never feel any regret because that was a good experianced for me and remind me GAMBLE is an unhealthy activities.....

没有评论:

发表评论