4.5.12

4/5/2012

Today I have a appoinment for interview.I thought i need to got up early for dressed up,
But suddenly,I neccessary wake up early due to my cousin call me and ordered me for fetch his daughter to see a doctor.GOD...
After that,I depart to interview..
When I walked for change the station to the Kelana jaya line,and I bump into a aunti with gently and careless. I've apologized with her.but she never forgive me and still continue to scolded me,and I returned back the insult althought I've try to keep my BAD TEMPER.there are two kinds of people in the world:the ones who are deserving of sympathy and the one who not.I felt the aunti was the one who are not deserving of sympathy,so I never felt any regret for retured back the insult by her.That means I JUST PROTECT MYSELF IN COMPLEX CROWD.

I have done my interview in today,MAYBE they will employed me,but now I'm not very sure.they said they will notice me before 2 week of my commencement date.I'm very stupid cause I just ask for my salary to RM1100.my daddy said the salary was too low.like "mangala" salary..arrggghh..never mind.think possitive.collect experiance is the most important for me.my future have higher wages are wait for me...hahaha

没有评论:

发表评论