20.5.12

Cheerss

sorry for my skip.!
Bless me please!!!!!
because i am success to interview in genting highland.
they were employed me and i am start working on 6 june 2012.
they was very nervouse when interviewing, but mine interviewer is a friendly person.
she was good translater when I dont understand.
I'm glad to meet her.
my position is a Front office Assistant.I will collect experiance in this field.
I'm very surprise for about my salary.that was a good amout for me..hehehehhe
so, i may learn to save up the money to acheive my opinion.
but now, i must adapt to the environment over there because the weather was different with KL.
there is cold weather for long time.
there are a lot of rules we have to follow...arrgghh
they will arrange for me to understand the environment and listen to essentials.
there were also have many advantage, there doesn't need any transport and there and will provide the hostel and the uniform for me.maybe i will  save many money at there because there will be very bored.
so i need to find some entertainment for myself. I have many friend working at ther. i will leisure my free time DATING with my friend.
I have a little not willing to separate and my boyfriend..><
so sad...hope he will often visit me at genting ...and i will come back kl when i have any holidays...
Now i always stay at home..arrggh. i dont know what can i do now! help me!

没有评论:

发表评论