I am a PERSON that to PERSIST whatever others say and RUDE,i need to SHARE all about my experiance,emotional that was happened..Just PRESS "X" all FUCKING BITCH was GONE if you have any DISLIKE or DISAGREE...
12.11.12
Suddenly...
Suddenly, I miss my blog..!!! I didn't update my blog already long time ago.
Now i want to share my life now....i was so emotional suddenly..!!
I already work at here almost 6 month.what I have learned at here is:
How to work in noisy and chaotic situation.
How to handling complain.
How to answer the phone in professionally.
How to communication with each other.
and more and more...
let said,
As a front office assistant, you must be stronger.because when you speak with your guest you must be pretend you are very friendly even though you are unhappy & moody on that time.
I was so exhausted in this type of attitude and my position right now..!!!I hate service line..!
but the truth is,I have gain some knowledge about 'when you are a fussy guest', I wont be a fussy guest anymore because its was very very unbearable.!!!!I felt like want to slap with you all....!!!!
Promised with myself,
all of this unbearable things wouldn't happen again after 2 month due to I want further my study...
so i will collect all the memories at here and create a unforgettable experience.cheerrrrssssssssssssss!!!!!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论