20.4.12

SECOND DAY AT British Council..

I am very OBEDIENT today,(hahahha)because today i am wake up early to prepared and breakfast.And i gotta started to went to the texsi stand...there were nearby my house.I need to excersice in the morning for going to the texsi stand...that is felt GREAT to me,because that would helped me to KEEP FIT...buahahahah
I have been started my plans,that is I NEED TO DIET...i just had a drinks every morning.sometimes i just a pieces of biscuit for my lunch and high tea.other than that ,i would ate full when dinner.
I HOPE I WILL ACHEIVE MY PURPOSE...THX GOD!!!

Today i have been had a lunch with sani,sani is come from china..she has full experianced because she always go other country to learned english. i will very appreciate when i will get the opportunity for learning english at other country or state..

CLASS,today are not any special at the class,just have a competition for guess the sentences what we are learned yesterday.that was a good method for keep the knowledge..
and tomorrow i haven't any class,so I CAN SLEEP UNTILL NIGHT. SO SHIOK FOR ME...that is my hobby too...hahahaha

good night guys...


没有评论:

发表评论